积分

听众

音贝

音频应用

积分
发表于 2007-3-11 | |阅读模式
音频应用公众号资讯免费发布推广
Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6系统

Apogee's Symphony I/O 2x6 gives you the pristine audio quality you need for major-league pro studio work. Apogee packed 25 years of industry-leading digital audio expertise into their amazing-sounding Symphony I/O interface/converter. And now you can easily equip your studio with this superior technology, with the most popular Symphony I/O configurations available in convenient, cost-saving bundles. Supercharge your studio setup with the Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6.

Apogee Symphony I/O System with 2x6 Analog I/O Module at a Glance:
Symphony I/O - the base unit

Analog + AES + optical + coax = 14 x 18

Apogee's uncompromising digital audio quality

Symphony I/O - the base unit
The Symphony I/O comes as a single base unit. This unit features built-in USB output, as well as Symphony/Pro Tools HD PC-32 I/O - but no additional I/O. A pair of module bays lets you decide what additional I/O you need, allowing you to build the system you want. Choose from five different modules, each with a different assortment of analog and digital I/O. You can even add banks of Apogee's ultra-transparent microphone preamps! Each of the Symphony I/O's module cards offers Apogee's finest conversion technology, and the Symphony I/O itself sports enhanced C777 clocking for completely reliable jitter-free performance.

Analog + AES + optical + coax = 14 x 18
The Symphony 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O Module gives you two balanced analog inputs on a pair of female XLR connectors. Six analog outputs are handled by one 25-pin D-Sub. You get stereo AES in and out on another pair of XLRs. Optical in and out ports give you eight channels of 44.1-48kHz ADAT, four channels of 88.2-96kHz S/MUX, or two channels of up to 96kHz S/PDIF. If that's not enough, you also get two channels of S/PDIF coax I/O (up to 192kHz) on RCA.

Apogee's uncompromising digital audio quality
For more than two decades, Apogee has developed some of the finest pro audio technology, including the famous X-series and Rosetta series converters, the Big Ben master clock, the Trak2 mic preamps, and the Symphony PCI protocol. Now, they put all that experience into one amazing interface: the Symphony I/O. You get to choose the I/O, so you can get up to 32 channels of jaw-dropping AD/DA conversion set up for any DAW, including native DAWs such as Logic, Cubase, and Ableton Live, as well as Pro Tools|HD!And standalone operation even lets you use the Symphony I/O as a world-class AD/DA converter.

Apogee Symphony I/O System with 2x6 Analog I/O Module Features:
The pristine audio quality you need for professional tracking

This system includes:

Symphony I/O base unit

2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O Module

Apogee Symphony I/O: the I/O you need and the uncompromising quality you demand! 3_495_56483_800_192.jpg

Tech Specs
Computer ConnectionPCIe, USB
Simultaneous I/O14 x 18
A/D Resolution24-bit/192kHz
I/O LocationIncluded expansion card
Audio Input Types2 x XLR
Audio Output Types1 x 25-pin D-Sub
Digital Input Types1 x stereo AES (XLR); 8 x ADAT, 4 x S/MUX, or 2 x S/PDIF (optical); 1 x stereo S/PDIF (coax RCA)
Digital Output Types1 x stereo AES (XLR); 8 x ADAT, 4 x S/MUX, or 2 x S/PDIF (optical); 1 x stereo S/PDIF (coax RCA)
Clock I/O1 x Word Clock (In/Out via BNC), 1 x Sync Loop (In/Out via BNC)
Built In DSP/FXYes
Ext. Hardware Depth11.5"
Ext. Hardware Width17.75"
Ext. Hardware Height3.5" (4" w/feet)

欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong

2万

积分

听众

音贝

音频应用初级会员

积分
发表于 2007-3-11 |
Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6系统 大家分享!:loveliness:
欢迎厂家入驻,推文!免费!微信:yinpinyingyong
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 快速注册

本版积分规则

音频应用搜索

小黑屋|手机版|音频应用官网微博|音频招标|音频应用 (鄂ICP备16002437号)